You are solely responsible for determining whether GeoWhisper is compatible with your device and other softwares installed on it. You are also solely responsible for the protection of your device and backup of your data.
- You will not use the app if you are under the age of 17 (16 at Brazil);
- You will not allow minors to use your account;
- You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct;
- You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes
- You shall not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
- You shall not post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
- You shall not attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group;
- You shall not make available through the posts any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person;
- You shall not make improper use of GeoWhisper’s support services, including by submitting false abuse reports or using profane and abusive language in your communications with our support personnel;
- You shall not disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server used to offer support to GeoWhisper;
- You shall not institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt GeoWhisper;
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used by GeoWhisper;
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of GeoWhisper and any other parties with whom you interact through it. GeoWhisper reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes;
- You are entirely responsible for all content you post via GeoWhisper.
- GeoWhisper reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of user’s content;
- If we choose at any time, in our sole discretion, to monitor the Service, we have the right, in our sole discretion, refuse to post, or remove any user content and we may monitor and/or record your interaction with GeoWhisper when you are using the app;
- GeoWhisper may reject, refuse to post or delete any user content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, user content that in the sole judgment of us may violate these Terms of Service;
- GeoWhisper reserves the right to anonymously track and report activity inside of this application. This is tracking of features used for purposes of better enhancing the application;
- GeoWhisper may reject, terminate and/or delete any user account for any or no reason, including but not limited to accounts that in the sole judgment of us may violate these Terms of Service;
- GeoWhisper will not be liable for any damages you may suffer in connection with using this app, including but not limited to any data loss.
- How do these Terms and Conditions are related with register and login?
If you register (with you Apple ID sign in) you have the opportunity to post messages in a geo located position at any time. You also can see all your posts (even if you are not close to them), delete them, logout of your account without deleting it or your messages or even delete your account and all messages posted. These Terms and Condition for Register/Login apply to all registering or logging in on GeoWhisper app.
- What legal terms do I need to be aware of for Register/Login?
When registering you will define a user name that will be used and shown with your posts. You cannot create posts and hide your user name so it’s important to choose one that protects your identity (if you want it so). Also all this document applies for registered users. Users cannot change their user names once created. Please see the section below "How can I delete my account“ for further details.
- How can I delete my account?
You can delete your account at any time in GeoWhisper Settings of your device. By doing so, you will delete all contents we have regarding you: name, email and messages you created. This operation is irreversible. You can register a new user after this operation but all your previous content will not be available even if you choose the same user name. When deleting your account you make your user name available for other users from that moment on.
If any network issue prevents you from deleting your account or messages you can email us requesting deletion of your account.
Your use of the Website and App shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the GeoWhisper’s residence, without regard to choice of law provisions. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the website/app shall be in the state or federal courts located in GeoWhisper’s country/state/city/county choice.
This policy applies to the app and website from GeoWhisper.
We may use technologies like unique device identifiers to identify your device so we can deliver a better experience to you.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name and email address. We may use your geographic location for posting messages with this information. To customize our service for you, we collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. This location data is shown in association to your user name, never to your real name.
Users are able to request the deletion of their GeoWhisper accounts within the application. This request can be made under the settings screen and by tapping ‘delete account’ option. Deleting an account will completely remove personally identifiable information from the account as well as any messages created with that account.
Users are able to report messages for improper content or content that violates this agreement. For this cases, the content will not be shown to him anymore and after being reported a few times it will be hidden for every user until further analysis from our team. The owner of this content can still delete it at any time.
We keep the following information about you:
. full name (if you provide it when registering)
. email (provided when registering)
. where you are from (selected when registering)
. messages and images you post with their geo location on the moment they are posted
We may keep data indefinitely unless you decide to delete all information listed above related to your user.
We do not share personally identifiable information with other companies.
A user is not required to provide his full name to use our application. If a user decides to inform his full name, it is only used to identify their account and to enhance the user experience and communication, and/or for support by GeoWhisper. Contacting our support line may use email or other services that facilitate the support.
Our website and app are not designed for children.
Children should not use our website or app at any time. Accounts created with GeoWhisper are not allowed to be used by children. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records and ban user’s account.
GeoWhisper may access anonymous data to understand how services are used. This data is used on our behalf to improve the user experience.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances:
. with your express consent,
. when we have a good faith belief it is required by law,
. when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or
. to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets.
By using this application, you agree to all terms and privacy policies listed above.